BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

9/24/14

Unconditional


I love my dog. I love her love for me. I love how she looks right into my eyes when she wants a snack. I love when I tell her to go lie down she tries just one more time for a little extra belly time. I always give in and fall deeper in love. Her soft fur. Her waggy tale. Her bark! Oh her bark! She is a beagle mix so she is very vocal. I've learned to get used to it. I tell her to "shhh" and she will sit and try so hard not to bark that she lets out an excited whine. She is just so excited when I get home!
She wags her tail with excitement first thing in the morning when my alarm goes off. I have bed hair. Bad breath. Crooked pants. The tail wags every morning without disappointment. She wags her tail with excitement to see me no matter what I look like. No matter what I say. How I feel. At my worst, she sees nothing but her owner who loves her right back. Her love is without fail unconditional. 

0 comments: